- Lame Fashion Week winter/festive 2017 : We made our debut at the LFW in Mumbai & showcased our collection ‘Matchmaker’.
- Won the Pride of Tamilnadu award : An initiative to identify, recognize and celebrate talent from Tamil Nadu in various fields. Presented by Round Table India to Ethicus as an Emerging Achiever in Retail.
- Participated in Textile Exchange's 2017 Brand/Retailer Market Survey and Benchmark Program : Ethicus is ranked Number 9 by Growth on the Organic Cotton Leaderboard & is Included in the 100% Club on the Organic and Preferred Cotton Leaderboard out of a record 94 participating companies worldwide
- Launch of ‘Made by Hand’- our initiative of working with artisans across India.We started working with Ajrakh & Bandhani artisans in Kutch, Gujarat.
- Invited to be part of Tamil Entrepreneurs Forum Conference (TEFCON), New Jersey, USAA conference hosted during the Federation of Tamil Sangams North America Annual Summit.
Won the ‘Future Shaper’ award instituted by ‘Textile Exchange’ in HongKong - an award to celebrate 10 years of Textile Exchange & the 10 brands commitment to people and planet, their work in organic cotton, and their wider sustainability agendas.
Launch of Ethicus: India’s first organic & sustainable fashion brand.Inauguration by Ms. Shobhaa De on September 21, 2009 at the Coomaraswamy Hall, CSMVS Museum, Mumbai.